At Marcus & Mack, our number-one piece of advice to clients is: Tell them you mean business! It’s the principle upon which our entire firm was founded, and it’s what has helped us obtain maximum compensation for so many of our past clients. And, now, it’s also the message behind our website rebrand. Check out our new and improved website here.
Backed by more than 100 years of combined experience, the Marcus & Mack legal team is a force to be reckoned with, both in and out of the courtroom. This is exactly the message we hoped to convey in our new website design and layout, and it’s exactly the message we ourselves present in our professional memberships and accomplishments.
More than three decades ago, our founding attorney, Robert S. Marcus, created the core tenets of our law firm, which remain equally as strong today as they did back in 1971:
- To seek justice;
- To do what is right, no matter the circumstances;
- To be both strong and brave;
- To personally guide clients through their cases;
- To do what it takes to change our clients’ lives for the better;
- To stand unified as we help our clients through some of the most difficult times in their lives;
- To serve the members of our community; and
- To care for others.
We apply these principles in all that we are, and everything we do. They are the foundation of our firm’s mission, and they are embedded throughout the messaging and design on our website. We invite you to explore the new site to get a better feel of who we are and what we can do for you.