What Type of Lawyers Deal With Car Accidents?

What Type of Lawyers Deal With Car Accidents?

Attorney Bryan Neiderhiser: The question I’m commonly asked is: What type of lawyer handles car accident and personal injury claims?

In Pennsylvania, any licensed attorney is allowed to handle those types of claims. The truth, however, is that they should only hire an experienced, knowledgeable personal injury attorney. While no two cases are ever alike, somebody who has been through these issues and goes through these issues on a regular and daily basis, is the type of lawyer they should want handling their claim, somebody who doesn’t have to research the areas of law before being able to give them the answers. Instead, they want a lawyer who knows them because that is all they do.

At Marcus and Mack, for more than four decades, all we have done is represent the interest of people who have been injured to a no fault of their own. So, if they have any questions about whether they need a lawyer or if a lawyer can help them, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’d love to talk to them.

Come And Visit Our Offices

Marcus & Mack

Marcus & Mack
57 S 6th Street,
The Mitchell House

Indiana PA   15701
1216 11th Ave
Suite 219

Altoona PA   16601
108 West Beaver Avenue,
Suite 203

State College PA  16801
334 Budfield St,

Johnstown PA  15904
12 West Long Ave.
Suite 203

DuBois PA  15801